Song Club Records needs someone to teach them how to get those connections
We're changing the way artists get paid—and we don't want to stop short of changing the entire business model for musicians. We're a lean team that's just getting its footing, and we don't know what we're doing online.
What's the opportunity? 🌅
As a team of one, you would be primarily responsible for curating and broadcasting the Song Club Records offering to labels, blogs, and the powers that be at Spotify and Apple. We don’t know how to run a company, so what you decide to do there and how you decide to do it will be your own business. Be creative! Don’t be creative! We’ll take either one!
What will you be doing? 🔨
- Petitioning for the world to notice our natural beauty
- Submitting and curating songs for licensing
- Getting those blogs to love us
- Ocassionally writing press releases
- Working with label artists to help them curate their image
- Save us from our woeful ignorance of making money
What skills do you need?
- Type with more than one finger at a time
- Compassion for equal representation
- Marketing experience would be amazing
- Understanding of or experience with music licensing
- Opportunity to learn and explore in a low risk new company
- Meaningful contributions to an organization that is helping struggling artists
We’re trying to build a business here, which means nobody goes unpaid. We can’t offer much, but possibly 5-10 hours a week depending on your rates. We want to pay you more and more until you get so wealthy that you have a early mid-life crisis! Help us make that happen!